Hi everyone, today I would like to show you some products from the zaful.com store.

I have not visited this site for a long time and I see that I missed quite a lot of new products.
Today's post I would like to devote to two categories, namely beautiful dresses and tops.
This piece of clothing is usually mentioned in me, and as for the dresses, they are missing in my wardrobe. 


Beautiful dresses.

Finding the most beautiful for me, I did not have a big problem, on the contrary they caught my eye themselves. Here are a few of my suggestions.

I love shades, whites, grays and of course black, that's why in these intonations I chose the most beautiful models for myself.


KLIK / KLIK /KLIK

KLIKKLIKKLIK

KLIK / KLIK
As I mentioned the next category, which I visited were ...
Tops.

I usually put on white tops. They never go out of fashion, and they can be easily adapted to many creations.

KLIK / KLIK / KLIK
In addition, I have a discount coupon for you that will bring you a lot of benefits when ordering! 

please find discount code ZFMine, then you will get a discount.
(over $25 save $3,over $50 save $6, over $100 save $12 ..)  (25-3,50-6,100-12)

And you, have you already done summer cleaning in your wardrobe? Do you use zaful?

18 komentarzy:

  1. fajne propozycje, bardzo lubię nosić biel latem

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Podobają mi się te białe ubrania :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Bisly to moj top kolor latem! Swietnie podkresla opalenizne. Pierwsza biala sukienka mi sie podoba. Tylko znajac zycie i moj wzrost bylaby pewnie dosc krotka 😛

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Białe ubrania na lato są świetne ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Bardzo podobają mi się takie białe sukienki i bluzeczki - idealne na lato - choć ja nie umiem znaleźć idealnej dla siebie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. ale te biale ubrania ladne wow

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Tym razem nic nie wpadło mi w oko

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Pierwsza koszulka z ostatniego rzędu bardzo mi się podoba.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Czarna, środkowa sukienka jest fajna :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Śliczne propozycje, najbardziej podobają mi się te białe <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. te białe sukienki są cudowne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Uwielbiam białe sukienki szczególnie latem, pięknie wyglądają do opalenizny :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Biel altem jak najbardziej :) Super propozycje :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Tej szarej nie polecam, chyba że ktoś lubi mieć pośladki na wierzchu :D
    PS. sukienka stała się bluzką :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Za ciemne kolorki an lato raczej podziękuję, ale w bieli chętnie przygarnę:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Śliczne propozycje. Do gustu przypadł mi drugi rząd.

    OdpowiedzUsuń


Strona www.blogolady.pl korzysta z narzędzi analitycznych - zbieranie danych jest anonimowe.